Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Change the scale for printing (Discoverer Desktop)
Change the scale for printing [message #316827] Mon, 28 April 2008 08:38 Go to next message
jb084
Hello.

On my Discoverer Dektop, users can't change the scale of the printing options! It is a read-only field, fixed at 100% !

Does someone know why I can't change it ? Is there an option to enable ?

Thanks
Re: Change the scale for printing [message #317004 is a reply to message #316827] Tue, 29 April 2008 02:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
skooman
From the documentation:"
Quote:
Scale—This option is available if your printer uses a Postscript driver for printing. Scaling prints the table or crosstab at the scale factor in the box. Click the up and down arrows to increase or decrease the number. Scaling is particularly useful when you're printing tables and crosstabs that are too big to fit on a single page. Scaling ÒshrinksÓ the table or crosstab so more rows and columns fit on the page. (You can also configure scaling from the File ¦ Print ¦Properties, Advanced Tab dialog, if a postscript printer is being used.)

So, do you use a postscript printer?
Re: Change the scale for printing [message #317006 is a reply to message #317004] Tue, 29 April 2008 02:23 Go to previous message
jb084
Yes, I just installed a Postscript printer, and it works !

Thanks a lot !
Previous Topic: SmallFont
Next Topic: Multi-Org Access Control issue in Discoverer
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jul 01 02:21:56 CDT 2024