Home » Developer & Programmer » Data Integration » path of OWB 11g Release 1
path of OWB 11g Release 1 [message #319073] Thu, 08 May 2008 23:33 Go to next message
korakot_titla

I use Oracle 10g Release 1 and use OWB11g Release 1
and install OWB in path D: and OWB11 create path D:\product\11.1.0\db_1\
--------------------------------------------------------------
Earlier, you were instructed to install Warehouse Builder in an Oracle home other than the database Oracle home. To ensure access to the Control Center on the 10g R2 database, run the script UnifiedRepos/reset_owbcc_home.sql and pass in your Oracle home for Warehouse Builder. Run the script as a system privileged user such as SYS or SYSTEM. For example, type the following command at the command prompt:
SQL> @c:\oracle\OWB_home_11g\owb\UnifiedRepos\reset_owbcc_home;
Press Enter. You will be prompted for the full path of the Oracle home for the OWB Control Center install. First read the following note.

Note: In the following example, observe the required use of forward slashes "/", even when using a Windows machine. Also please note that your response with the full path must be case-sensitive! Be sure to type the drive letter in uppercase, such as "C:". And follow the case sensitivity of the folder names in the path of the Oracle home for OWB. Your response should appear somewhat like the following example:
C:/oracle/OWB_home_11g
------------------------------------------------------------
I not know for path owb and please see attach for error detail

please help me!!!!
  • Attachment: Resized_3.gif
    (Size: 117.83KB, Downloaded 1564 times)
Re: path of OWB 11g Release 1 [message #319088 is a reply to message #319073] Fri, 09 May 2008 00:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Oracle
You will be prompted for the full path of the Oracle home for the OWB Control Center install
You
I not know for path owb

It seems that you should enter your own directory, i.e. tell OWB installer where to install this product. In other words, you can specify any valid directory name you want.

But, then again, I might be wrong.
Re: path of OWB 11g Release 1 [message #319097 is a reply to message #319088] Fri, 09 May 2008 01:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
korakot_titla

i begin use oracle and owb I not understand please explain again or example.
Re: path of OWB 11g Release 1 [message #319147 is a reply to message #319097] Fri, 09 May 2008 02:57 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Perhaps you'll be interested in reading Oracle Warehouse Builder documentation; it contains Installation and Administration Guide, so I believe you'll find the answer in there.

[EDIT]

Ooops! Sorry, you are interested in 11g version. It can be found here.

[Updated on: Fri, 09 May 2008 02:59]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Connecting DB2
Next Topic: Why we need Enqueue_Resources as 3000 to install OWB 10.2 Repository Server
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:39:49 CDT 2024