Home » Developer & Programmer » JDeveloper, Java & XML » Keeping list of values in a separate application definition (JDeveloper-JHeadStart 10.1.3 Windows xp)
Keeping list of values in a separate application definition [message #329395] Wed, 25 June 2008 05:45
makis
Hi, how are you? I am working in a project using JHeadStart release 10.1.3.3 and we have some list of values between our groups. We are wondering if it should be a good technique to create an application module for these list of values in the business tier(Model) , and then, create an application definition to maintain these list of values. I have created first the new application module named LOVService including the list of values’ view objects making it a child of the base application module. Then I’ve created a new application definition for the LOVService application module and kept the pages, beandefs, regions and faces configs to a relevant folder: lov/pages... The question is, how could I attach these list of values to items included to the first application definition-module? Your help should be valuable to me. Thank you very much, Tom Kertsalis!
Previous Topic: Getting the nodes of an xsd
Next Topic: Instances of Java classes lifespan in Oracle
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:14:20 CDT 2024