Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » PRINT FIXED PORTION ON LAST PAGE (11I, DEVLOPER R2 6I)
PRINT FIXED PORTION ON LAST PAGE [message #339102] Wed, 06 August 2008 14:28 Go to next message
annu-agi

Hi,
Experts

I am making one report . A very common requirment like invoices, purchase orders ect ect .

My report has 3 portions

1- Master ( Group Of Master Block Items)
2- Detail ( Group Of Detail Block Items - Multiple rows some time it is more then 50 rows .. but i set my page size is around 7 X 8.5 inches insted of 8.5 X 11 . So it prints 14-15 rows at one page
3- Third portion is fixed portion that contain some feilds and some text items like

CHEACKED BY ..... APPROVED BY ...... ENTERED BY ..... ACCOUNT MANAGER
REFERENCE NUMBER << FEILD >>
TERMS .......... << FEILD >>
DUE DATE ...... << FEILD >>

What Happins Now ..
After completing the repeating frame it starts print 3rd section but i want to print on fixed place. If i make it out of print page frame it treat like a header and footer and print this portion on every page ... these two thing geting me in problem . no idea i have in my mind that how to control it ..

Now what i want that
1- I want to print this whole section on the last page
2- I want to print this whole section on the fixed Place .. I mean o say it would always print after 7 inchez even if the detail group lines are lesser and 15 rows

is there any help or idea .. any suggusions would be helpfull

*** Note .... Ora 9+ developer R2 6i

Regards

Anwer
Re: PRINT FIXED PORTION ON LAST PAGE [message #339109 is a reply to message #339102] Wed, 06 August 2008 15:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Did you try to put the third part of the report out of all frames (if I understood what you've said, you already did that) and set "Print Object On" property to "Last Page"?
Re: PRINT FIXED PORTION ON LAST PAGE [message #339222 is a reply to message #339109] Thu, 07 August 2008 02:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
annu-agi

hi experts

Yes i tried all these .. only if i took out all the items out of every frame and make object printing property to the last page it works fine but not fullfill my 2nd requirment that is printing on a fixed place ..whenever the detail section repeating frame ends .. the third section starts printing. So it is just like stuck with 2nd section ..

what should i do for .. any idea ..
Re: PRINT FIXED PORTION ON LAST PAGE [message #339326 is a reply to message #339222] Thu, 07 August 2008 05:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Try to set "Maximum records per page" value to 1, as well as "Page protect" property to "Yes" (for the third part of the report, of course).
Re: PRINT FIXED PORTION ON LAST PAGE [message #340410 is a reply to message #339102] Tue, 12 August 2008 11:55 Go to previous message
dude4084
Well, i think your problem can be solved by using anchors.

I am bit weak in using anchor so can not explain it in detail.

So consider my reply as tip.

Thanks

-Dude
Previous Topic: Report in pdf format
Next Topic: Reports Download
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jun 28 22:07:29 CDT 2024