Home » Developer & Programmer » Application Express, ORDS & MOD_PLSQL » csv export doesn't want to export link column (ApEx 3.1)
csv export doesn't want to export link column [message #352350] Tue, 07 October 2008 04:45 Go to next message
c_stenersen
I have a problem with a report where I need a CSV export. One of the columns, which has a link, will not be exported. I have tried going into the column properties and setting "Include in export" to yes. It still won't be exported. When I then go back to the column properties it has been set back to no. When I remove the link from the column it can be exported. I have a different column with a link, and that one is exported without any problems, but if I add any new columns to the report which use links (or add links to existing columns in the report), I can't export them.

The application was originally developed using an earlier version of ApEx, and when I import a previous version of the application, the CSV export works as expected. But if I remove the link on a column, and then add it again, the column won't be exported, even if it would be exported earlier. Is there a new restriction in ApEx 3.1 not allowing you to export columns which have links?

Have anyone else had any experience with this?

C.
Re: csv export doesn't want to export link column [message #352907 is a reply to message #352350] Fri, 10 October 2008 03:30 Go to previous message
dr.s.raghunathan
apex 3.1.2 which is available from 28th sep 2008 has got solution to convert your data in excell format wherein it supports link data when it is declared as text
yours
dr.s.raghunathan
Previous Topic: Select multiple value in LOV
Next Topic: Unable to go into the object browser
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:22:53 CDT 2024