Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Not IN Operator in Query (Report Builder 6)
Not IN Operator in Query [message #355394] Thu, 23 October 2008 23:02 Go to next message
Qaiser.Bashir

Respected sir

i am going to build a report using Report Builder 6.and my requirement is that i want to add parameter which takes multiple values seperated with commas...is it possible if so please tell how is it possible....query can be as

select * from emp where empno not in(:empno)

this takes only one empno but my requirment is that when the report ask for parameter i want to give more than one value against empno....

Best Wishes and Regards

Qaiser Bashir
Re: Not IN Operator in Query [message #355400 is a reply to message #355394] Thu, 23 October 2008 23:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator
Read http://asktom.oracle.com/pls/asktom/f?p=100:11:0::::P11_QUESTION_ID:110612348061

Regards
Michel
Re: Not IN Operator in Query [message #355433 is a reply to message #355400] Fri, 24 October 2008 01:16 Go to previous message
Qaiser.Bashir

Respected Michel

Hope you will be fine and enjoying your life very well. as you refer the document. it is only possible when i create a new table or create a new field in table and populate the lov from that specific field...but i donot want to do that i want this with out alter or creation of table..is it possible or not..and the answers available run on sql prompt but in in parameter form of report..so please provide me the solution which is also applicable in oracle reports builders.

Best Wishes and Regards
Qaiser Bashir

Previous Topic: Can i quote &<TotalPages> or &<TotalPages> like use the item in report
Next Topic: How to display BLOB in Report?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jun 26 03:27:40 CDT 2024