Home » Developer & Programmer » JDeveloper, Java & XML » LiveHTML cartridge with embedded applet tag calling servlet residing in JServlet cartridge - throwin
LiveHTML cartridge with embedded applet tag calling servlet residing in JServlet cartridge - throwin [message #366632] Thu, 30 March 2000 06:30 Go to next message
Sunitha S
I have created a liveHTML cartridge. It contains a html with an embedded applet tag. This applet has a button. On click of this
button this html which contains the applet should call the servlet which resides in the JServlet cartridge. It is contacting the servlet but is not able to throw the output back to the applet. The message in the Java console says Exception. The same code works in JavaWebServer. Should I give any special settings in The OAS? If so where?
Re: LiveHTML cartridge with embedded applet tag calling servlet residing in JServlet cartridge - thr [message #366677 is a reply to message #366632] Fri, 15 September 2000 00:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ruchi gupta
see i am working on java mail api ,in this
i have designed a inbox ,in that inbox i want
to appear checkboxes along with each mail .
please tell me how i can do it.
Re: LiveHTML cartridge with embedded applet tag calling servlet residing in JServlet cartridge - thr [message #366679 is a reply to message #366632] Tue, 19 September 2000 17:59 Go to previous message
adas
yes you need settings in OAS for your servlet.

like classpath and virtual dir settings.

- satish
Previous Topic: Urgent : A query regarding Oracle Java Cartridge
Next Topic: where do you get OTT for java
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 13:51:57 CDT 2024