Home » Developer & Programmer » JDeveloper, Java & XML » Java Jobs in California!
Java Jobs in California! [message #366648] Mon, 19 June 2000 14:34 Go to next message
Java Jobs in California!!
Top Dollar Paid. Java and Oracle Developers. Full time work up to 110K. Send resumes to JavaJobs@Email.Com
Java Jobs in California! [message #366704 is a reply to message #366648] Mon, 16 October 2000 22:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tyler Wright
2-5 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN JAVA. CLIENT SERVER SIDE. DATABASE EXPERIENCE. PAY UP TO $110.00 PER HOUR. THE CLIENT WILL PAY RELOCATION. SEND A RESUME IN CONFIDENCE TO PEOPLEJOBS@EMAIL.COM
Re: Java Jobs in California! [message #366705 is a reply to message #366648] Thu, 19 October 2000 12:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Vijaya J Chouta
I am a Sun certified java programmer with 81% marks appeared for the new exam. I am presently for a mnc in Bombay, India
Re: Java Jobs in California! [message #366706 is a reply to message #366648] Fri, 20 October 2000 00:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Raghava Reddy .P.V
I have done my B.E in Computer Science.Presently i am working in Hyderabad (India), want to relocate to some place in USA.Please inform me if you have any oppurtunities.I dont have my H1-B visa. I have to apply for it.
Re: Java Jobs in California! [message #366721 is a reply to message #366648] Mon, 06 November 2000 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shivakumar
Respected Madam/sir
>
> I'm a software engineer working in swiss soft for
>past 2years 6 months . i 'm proficient in java , c/ c++ ,
>corba and rmi .. I have attached my resume with this
>mail .
Re: Java Jobs in California! [message #366773 is a reply to message #366648] Fri, 15 December 2000 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sonu Gupta
Dear Sir/Madame,

I have an experience of 6+ years in networking/ telecom sector. Presently, I am working with VSAT division of ITI Ltd., the largest telecom equipment manufacturing company in India. I have an experience in the field of networking. I have also done the certification for the Java Certified Programmer from Sun Microsystems,USA. My Bio-data is enclosed herewith . I would request you to consider my candidature as a Java programmer for your esteemed organisation.

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,

Sonu Gupta

-----------------------------------------------
My bio-data :

Curriculam Vitae of SONU GUPTA

Qualification Summary : B.Tech. ( Electronics and Communication)

Work Experience

Working in ITI Limited since December 1993 till date. ITI Ltd. is a premier Telecom company having a work force of 23,000 and turnover of Rupees 1800 Crores involved in manufacturing of various types of switches (E-10B, C-DOT, OCB-283) and many microwave, fiber-optic, radio and satellite communication equipments at 7 factories situated at different places in India. It is the major supplier of all communication equipments used in India.

Done the certification for the Java certified programmer from Sun Microsystems.

Present Designation : Asst. Manager

Present Job Profile : Marketing and network engineering for the WANs based on satellite communication systems (VSAT) & providing the Customer Support.

Essential Duties and Responsibilities of present job :

Pre-Sales customer interaction for the consultancy service required by the customer with respect to network planning, selection of technology & design of networks.

Designing and configuring the VSAT network as per the customer requirement and bandwidth.

Education Qualification

Bachelor of Technology
Regional Engineering College, Jalandhar ( Aug.’89 – June’ 93)
Specilisation : Electronics and communication
Aggregate : 72%

Done the certification for the Sun certified Java Programmer in Nov.’ 2000.

Personal Information

Age 28 years
Sex Female

Mailing address 88, Prashant Apartments
41, I.P. Extension
Delhi – 110092.
India.
Ph. : (R): 91-11-2727292
Email: sonugupta1@yahoo.com
Re: Java Jobs in California! [message #366778 is a reply to message #366648] Tue, 26 December 2000 00:25 Go to previous message
Krishnapriyan
Krishna Priyan .S

9, Baliah Avenue,

Luz Church Road,

Mylapore,

Chennai – 600 004.

Telephone No: 091-044-499 2358

E Mail : kpriyan@yahoo.com

Education:

M.C.A; Bharathidasan University (1997-2000), Class Obtained – First

B.Sc (Physics); Govt. Arts College, Bharathiyar University, (1994-1997)

Coimbatore – 18, Percentage Obtained – 87%

Honours Diploma in Network Centered Computing (HNC) in NIIT

at Coimbatore.

Experience Summary:

2 years of experience in design and development of applications using C++, C, Shell script, Java Servlets 2.0, Java 2, JDBC 2.0, Java Beans, Swing, CORBA, RMI, HTML 4.0, DHTML & XML. Strong in Unix Shell Scripting and Client side and Server side scripting using Java Script.

Technical Summary:

Languages: Java 2, JDBC 2.0 , java-script , HTML 4.0,

DHTML, Java Swing, CSS, C++, Awk, Bourne Shell Script,

C Shell Script.

Databases: Oracle 7.x, MS Access 97

Operating System: Windows 3.11, Windows’95, SCO, Unix (System V)

Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP
Database Drivers: Jdbc Odbc Driver, Native Pure Java Driver

Packages: MS Office 97

Employment History:

15/6/00 to B2B Chakra (INDIA) P. Ltd, India

Present Lead Programmer Analyst

B2BChakra.com (15/6/00 to till date)

Development of a Global Retailer management Web Portal for B2B Chakra Inc. The portal allows Retailers and Service Providers to register themselves as Members of B2B Chakra.com using which they can promote and also manage the B2B Transactions by establishing relationship with any other co-members on the Web. Responsible for establishing XML Interfaces using which the products of the Retailers are promoted . Also involved in client-side and server-side scripting for user interfaces using java-script and HTML. Also Involved in the Development of a Java Applet that Promotes the products of the Retailers either in the form of Audio/Video/Text .
Environment: IIS, ASP, HTML, Java Applets, XML, Java Script, CSS and Oracle 8, Java 2, Pure Native Java Driver.

1/3/99 to Zentech Solutions (P) Ltd, India

14/6/00 Programmer

B2BPromoter.com (30/3/2000 to 11/6/00)

Development of a prototype for the web portal of the client B2Bpromoter.com. Which enhances business promotions on the web in the form of audio/ video or text type promotions. The user interface was developed using HTML 4.0. CSS, ASP, and Dream weaver. The project involved ASP programming on the Server side and the Client side user interface was handled using HTML and CSS. The project allows browser based clients to promote their products on the web and also allows the customers to make some online transactions. Responsible for designing the user interface and also database handling. Environment: IIS, ASP, HTML, Java Script, CGI, CSS and Oracle 8, Java 2, Jdbc Odbc Driver.

US Golf Institute (20/1/2000 – 22/3/00)

Development of the Web site corresponding to the URL www.usgolfinstitute.com for the client US Golf Institute. The Web site provides details such as Company Profile, Golf Courses offered by various golf institutes, Clinic registration details, and Free Membership Details to the users. As a team member I was instrumental in handling database design, coding, development and implementation of the project. The user interface of this project was handled using HTML 4, Java script and GUI such as Dream weaver. The server side processing was done using Java 2 and CGI. Environment: Linux, CGI, HTML, java-script and Oracle 8, Java 2, Jdbc Odbc Driver.

Internetanytime.com (20/1/2000 – 22/3/2000)

Development of the Web site corresponding to the URL www.mypersonalstuff.com for the client Internetanytime.com Using this site the users can organize and maintain their information on the web. The Web site provides the users With facility such as free Email service, Address Book Maintenance, Health Profile and Report Maintenance, Bills and Payments, Cars and Trucks Maintenance. It Also helps the user to make free online registration. It is Also a electronic organizer and it is accessible 24 hrs a Day, 7 Days a week from any where in the world. As a team member I was instrumental in handling database design, coding, development and implementation of the project. The user interface of this project was handled using HTML 4, java-script and GUI such as Dream weaver. The server side processing was done using Java 2 and CGI. The client side user interface allows users to query their personal information from the Oracle database. Environment: Linux, CGI, HTML, java-script and Oracle 8, Java 2, Jdbc Odbc Driver.

American Society for Metals. (2/5/1999 – 4/7/1999)

Development of the Manuscript System, a web based Application which handles publication of Articles and Papers to be presented at the Conference by the Research Workers on the Conference site before the actual Conference Proceedings. Reviewers are allowed to view the Articles and Papers presented by the Researchers and they can mail their comments to them. As a team member I was instrumental in handling database design, coding, implementation and documentation of the project. The user interface of this project was handled using HTML 4, Java script and GUI such as Dream weaver. The server side processing was done using Java 2 and CGI. The system takes the client side input in the form of text files or word files or HTML files and submits them to a Java program which does the server side processing of storing the files in the Oracle database. Environment: Linux, CGI, HTML 4, java-script, Oracle 8 and Java 1.1.

1/2/98 to Elcaro Solutions, Coimbatore, India

26/2/99 Programmer

Italmex Marketing PVT. Ltd, Coimbatore – 2. (10/12/1998 – 15/12/98)

Development of a transaction and query system for the client Italmex Marketing PVT. Ltd. The project involved performing database transactions from the user interface for handling Branch Invoice, Sales Return, Vouchers, Purchases ,Sales (Addition, View, Invoice generation) and Report generation. The user interface was developed using C++. The system allows the users to query the details regarding the existing customers from the MS Access database. As a team member I was involved in database design, coding and development of the system. Environment: Windows 95/98, MS Access, C++, Microsoft Access Driver.

Praveena Publications, Coimbatore – 41. (4/98 to 6/98)

Development of Customer information system for the client, Praveena Publications using C++ as a front-end Ms access as backend. The project involved maintenance of customer details in the MS Access database. From the C++ user interface the user can query details regarding customers by specifying some criteria. As a team member

I was involved in database design, user interface design, coding and development of the system. Environment: Windows 95/98, MS Access, C++, Microsoft Access Driver.
Previous Topic: java.sql.SQLException: No more data to read from socket
Next Topic: Load java Error
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 15:53:45 CDT 2024