|Oracle Designer needed in Greater Charlotte,NC area [message #368681]
||Tue, 13 July 1999 14:06
Registered: November 1998
Join this industry leader in Salisbury, North Carolina (Northeast of|
Charlotte) that needs an
Oracle System Designer for a full time staff position.
1. Work with combined client and consultant development team to design and
develop new OLTP and data warehouse applications.
2. During system rollout, provide user and issue resolution support.
3. Design and develop phase II enhancements.
4. Ensure technical design specifications are kept current.
1. Four Year Degree in Computer Science or related field from an accredited
2. At least 3 years of experience in system development life cycle using an
* working with business areas to define system requirements
* object oriented design
* code and unit test
* system test
* data conversion
3. Experience with Visual Basic and Oracle RDBMS and PL/SQL
4. Knowledge of data warehousing principles, multi-dimensional databases,
5. U.S. citizenship or green card
This position is with a Leading Company offering:
* The opportunity to become a key member of the team.
* Base Salary 65K+
NO sub contracting positions available.
PLEASE do not send your resume if you are not in the United States OR need
If you or anybody you know is interested in this opportunity, please send a
an attachment to:
Oracle Placement Specialist
Phone: 1-800-549-8502. (Please do not call if you need sponsorship)
Please Use Job Code: Salisbury/DB/orafaq
Note: This is only one of the many opportunities that we have available
across the U.S.
for candidates with Oracle skills. So if this one is not a match for you, we
to send us your resume- as we quite possibly have the opportunity that you
I have a referral fee that i pay if it results in a hire,
so please contact me if you know of anyone who would be qualified/interested
posiition=A0described above- if it is not a match for your skills.