|Oracle Data Warehouse skills needed in Houston,TX [message #368696]
||Mon, 09 August 1999 16:30
Registered: November 1998
We have a requirement from a client company in Houston, Texas who is looking for a candidate|
with solid Oracle Data Warehouse skills.
This position is responsible for designing, building, deploying and
supporting Data Warehouse, Information Access systems.
The position will be required to work with Business and Process areas as well as Customers
and Suppliers to develop system and data requirements that will be used to
design databases and loading routines.
The scope of this position is global and spans both internal business units
and Process units as well as including our Customers and Suppliers that
would benefit from using and accessing information residing in
the Data Warehouse.
* Have a good understanding of the data stored in the Data Warehouse system
* Be an expert in the standard Information Access tools used to report and
analyze the data in the Data Warehouse
* 4 year degree in Information Systems/Computer Science
* Oracle Database Design Skills and SQL
* Information Access tools
* Project Management skills (Microsoft Project)
* A good understanding of the Internet and Intranet would be helpful
* U.S. citizenship or permanent residency is required.
NO sub contracting positions available.
Please do not send your resume if you are not in the United States.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume as an attachment to:
Oracle Placement Specialist
Phone: 1-800-549-8502. (Please do not call if you need sponsorship)
Please Use Job Code: DataWh/Houston/BM/orafaq