Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle Financial Functional Consultants Needed!
Oracle Financial Functional Consultants Needed! [message #369028] Thu, 07 September 2000 13:07 Go to next message
Jennifer Wivel
Oracle Financials Functional Consultants
We are seeking individuals with a background in Finance, Accounting, Customer Service or Order Entry in a U.S. business environment. A strong candidate will possess excellent communication skills and have participated in an ERP implementation.
The position requires that individuals have some experience performing analysis, establishing business rules and process flows, determining gaps and providing analysis, setup configuration, validations, and provide on-going mentoring and support to client departmental personnel. Some of the modules we like to see experience in are: AR, AP, GL, OE, FA, and Projects. CPA is a plus.
A degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or other related field required.

PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO JWIVEL@FUTURENEXT.COM
Oracle Financial Functional Consultants Needed [message #369084 is a reply to message #369028] Wed, 08 November 2000 11:11 Go to previous message
Balaji.S
Your Advt. : host196.futurenext.com) on September 07, 2000

Please find below my CV Synopsis. I am not a US Citizen or PR. Incase you are looking for a US Citizen or PR, I apologise to you for applying to this position

Hi,

I am looking for Oracle Financials Implementation on Contract or Permanent Position basis. I give below a synopsis of my CV.

I am a Chartered Accountant with 9 Years Total Experience.

I have worked in Industry for 5.5 years.
ERP Implementation Experience is 3 + Years.
I worked as a Financial Controller in Singapore for 3 years prior to ERP Implementation.
I have Oracle Financials V10.7 and Marshal Financials 3.03 Knowledge.

I have implemented ERP Packages at various customer sites.

Strengths Include :

Good Functional and Product Knowledge.
Good Client interfacing skills
Good in MSSQL / PLSQL. Handy for customised report.
Team Spirit and dedicated.

For further details, my e-mail id : bala_srini@goplay.com

A detailed CV can be emailed incase you find this of interest.

Thanking in Advance
Balaji.
Previous Topic: Business Analyst position for Oracle Applications
Next Topic: Looking for Oracle DBA job in Vancouver, Canada
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 10:33:57 CDT 2024