Home » Other » Marketplace » OraApps Oracle Security and GRC Partner Network
OraApps Oracle Security and GRC Partner Network [message #378091] Sun, 28 December 2008 13:19
rdrolet
OraApps Consulting, Inc. (OraApps) participates in Oracle’s Enterprise Security and Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) Partner Initiative. OraApps is committed to becoming a leading provider of services associated with the implementation of Oracle Enterprise Security and Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) solutions. We will focus solely on these solutions and become the experts in the industry.

As the President and Founder of OraApps, I realize that we can’t achieve our goals without the help of other Oracle Enterprise Security and GRC Professionals. I want to form alliances with these professionals to provide expert services to our customers. I plan to use these partners to participate in presales efforts, and provide prospective customers with resumes from talented and seasoned Oracle professionals. We will also use partners to provide implementation, training and mentoring services to our customers.

Benefits

Those companies and individuals that are accepted into OraApps Oracle Security and GRC Partner Network will benefit from:

Increased exposure and recognition
Increase in revenue for implementation, training and mentoring services
Experience and “lessons learned” from other partners
Access to Oracle’s Enterprise Security and GRC collateral and knowledge base
Education and training provided by other partners
Access to Vision instance
Access to Tool Kits developed by OraApps Partner Network
Funnel requirements through OraApps Partner Network
Maintain your own identity

Requirements

I truly want to build a network of partners that represent the best in the industry and demonstrate commitment to Oracle Enterprise Security and GRC Solutions. You need to meet the following minimum requirements to become a partner:

Excellent written and communication skills
US Citizen
More than five (5) years of Oracle technical and/or functional experience
Advanced Degree such as MS, MBA, PHD
Credentials such as CIA, CPA, CISA, CISM, CISSP, CITP
No felony convictions
More than five (5) years of business experience

Services

I’m looking for partners to provide implementation, training and mentoring services for the following Oracle Enterprise Security and Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) applications:

Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC)

GRC Reporting and Analytics

Fusion GRC Intelligence
GRC Process Management

GRC Manager
GRC Application Controls

Application Access Controls Governor
Configuration Controls Governor
Transaction Controls Governor
Preventive Controls Governor
GRC Infrastructure Controls

Identity Manager
Access Manager
Role Manager
Database Vault
Audit Vault
Advanced Security
Secure Backup
Enterprise Manager
Universal Content Management
Universal Records Management
Information Rights Management
Information Security

Oracle Database Security

Oracle Database Vault
Oracle Audit Vault
Oracle Configuration Management
Oracle Total Recall
Oracle Advanced Security
Oracle Data Masking
Oracle Label Security
Oracle Secure Backup

Oracle Identity Management

Oracle Access Manager
Oracle Adaptive Access Manager
Oracle Identity Manager
Oracle Role Manager
Oracle Identity Federation
Oracle Internet Directory
Oracle Virtual Directory
Oracle Web Services Manager
Oracle Enterprise Single Sign-On Suite
Oracle Entitlements Server
Oracle Management Pack for Identity Management
Oracle Identity & Access Management Suite
Oracle Access Management Suite
Oracle Authentication Services for Operating Systems
Oracle Application Server Security

Other Services

Database Administrators (DBAs)

We also need FinApps DBAs who can install and patch the applications in our Vision databases. We have a Release 12 Vision database. Soon, we will also have access to Release 11.5.10 Vision database.

Sales Representatives

Sales Representatives who are willing to market our services on a commission basis are also invited to join the OraApps Oracle Security and GRC Partner Network. We will provide them with access to some of Oracle’s marketing seminars and collateral.

Brokers and Recruiters

Brokers and recruiters who search for Oracle Security and GRC Professionals are also invited to join the OraApps Oracle Security and GRC Partner Network. They will also be given access to Oracle’s marketing seminars and collateral.

Products

Tool Kits

OraApps will provide partners and with access to our Oracle Enterprise Security and Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) Tool Kits. Similarly, customers can purchase our Tool Kits through the OraApps Partner Network.

These Tool Kits contain Oracle Documentation, third party articles and white papers, project management templates, and Oracle Tutor Author Reference and Procedure documents. We identify “best practices” and “lessons learned” in our documentation. Our partners and our customers can use these Tool Kits to realize their ROI more quickly and implement Oracle Enterprise Security and GRC Solutions effectively and efficiently.

Extensions

OraApps will also market extensions to the Oracle Enterprise Security and GRC applications that are developed by the members of the OraApps Partner Network.

Contribution and Commitment

Each member of the OraApps Partner Network is expected to contribute his or her talents with other members of the network. Moreover, they must be committed to helping other partners. Furthermore, all partners must be committed to excellence.

Summary

I absolutely refuse to participate in the doom and gloom activities, which are currently prevalent in the media and our conversations with others. However, I do realize that I don’t have the resources or the talent to develop OraApps into an industry leader. I need help from other Oracle professionals. This is why I am implementing the OraApps Enterprise Security and GRC Partner Network. I want to put together a Team of Oracle Security and GRC Professions because Together Everyone Achieves More.

To learn more, contact Roger Drolet at 214-783-0751 or rdrolet@oraapps.net. Please identify your areas of expertise and how you plan to contribute to the goals and objectives or the OraApps Oracle Security and GRC Partner Network. You can also visit our website at www.oraapps.net.

Previous Topic: How to be a dropshipper?
Next Topic: Need Help to Install and Upgrade Oracle Security and GRC Applications
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 20:19:39 CDT 2024