Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle Independent Consultants Community (OICC)
Oracle Independent Consultants Community (OICC) [message #381566] Sun, 18 January 2009 08:15 Go to next message
rdrolet
If you are an Oracle Independent Consultant, I invite you to join the Oracle Independent Consultants Community (OICC). It's free.

All members of the OICC become associates/partners of the Oracle Independent Consultants LLC. The OIC LLC is a virtual Oracle Consulting Practice, which is owned an operated by members of the OICC.

Please don't attempt to join if you are a broker, recruiter or staffing agency. If you do, I will simply ban you from the community. Our business model does not support the use of these services.

Regards,

Roger Drolet CPA, MBA, CISA, CITP
Executive Director
Oracle Independent Consultants Association

Re: Oracle Independent Consultants Community (OICC) [message #381633 is a reply to message #381566] Mon, 19 January 2009 00:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
murad_fayez
Hi,

Let me introduce my self, my name is Murad Abushaikha, and i'm working as a Oracle APPS DBA in UAE, I'm intersting to joing this community, could you please send me a invitation to joing this community.

Regards,

Murad Abushaikha
murad_fayez@hotmail.com
Re: Oracle Independent Consultants Community (OICC) [message #381724 is a reply to message #381566] Mon, 19 January 2009 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dr.s.raghunathan
hi,

i am honorary freelance software developer using oracle 10G apex for education institutes, mentally retarted children welfare associations and to many aid needed institutions. Though i am not able to understand the concepts of OICC, i am interested to know.
yours
dr.s.raghunathan
Re: Oracle Independent Consultants Community (OICC) [message #381788 is a reply to message #381724] Mon, 19 January 2009 20:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gperry
I am also interested.
Re: Oracle Independent Consultants Community (OICC) [message #381817 is a reply to message #381788] Tue, 20 January 2009 00:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Frank
Please check out the website for contact details, there is an URL in the original post.
If this turns into a "me too" thread, it will be locked.
Re: Oracle Independent Consultants Community (OICC) [message #381834 is a reply to message #381817] Tue, 20 January 2009 01:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dr.s.raghunathan
hi,
checked that url. it says on invitation a person can become a member and it has no path to say that we are interested. Hence this topic has been replied as showing interest. also we do not know how they will send an invitation to join. moreover i have curiosity to know the features.that's all.
yours
dr.s.raghunathan
Re: Oracle Independent Consultants Community (OICC) [message #381853 is a reply to message #381834] Tue, 20 January 2009 02:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Frank
Then email the original poster.
If he invites people to join, he should provide means for them to join and not expect people to either publish their email-address or contribute to an endless and pointless me-too thread.
Re: Oracle Independent Consultants Community (OICC) [message #381864 is a reply to message #381853] Tue, 20 January 2009 02:46 Go to previous message
dr.s.raghunathan
Frank,
agreed and sorry it didn't strike to me. now i emailed thanks for lead
yours
dr.s.raghunathan
Previous Topic: Work from home: write user documentation
Next Topic: Solve virtually any problem
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 05:04:24 CDT 2024