Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » FRM-92101 oracle.forms.net.ConnectionException: Forms session
icon4.gif  FRM-92101 oracle.forms.net.ConnectionException: Forms session [message #399703] Thu, 23 April 2009 09:54 Go to next message
dresendi
Hi everybody, this is my first post with a common problem I've seen in other sites. In this particular case I'm trying to run a form with mi OC4J instance, I mean locally, but every single time I do this it doesn't load the applet, the message which appears in the console is:

oracle.forms.net.ConnectionException: Forms session <2> aborted: unable to communicate with runtime process.

at oracle.forms.net.ConnectionException.createConnectionException(Unknown Source)

at oracle.forms.net.HTTPNStream.getResponse(Unknown Source)

at oracle.forms.net.HTTPNStream.doFlush(Unknown Source)

at oracle.forms.net.HTTPNStream.flush(Unknown Source)

at java.io.DataOutputStream.flush(Unknown Source)

at oracle.forms.net.HTTPConnection.connect(Unknown Source)

at oracle.forms.engine.FormsDispatcher.initConnection(Unknown Source)

at oracle.forms.engine.FormsDispatcher.init(Unknown Source)

at oracle.forms.engine.Runform.initConnection(Unknown Source)

at oracle.forms.engine.Runform.startRunform(Unknown Source)

at oracle.forms.engine.Main.createRunform(Unknown Source)

at oracle.forms.engine.Main.start(Unknown Source)

at sun.applet.AppletPanel.run(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Also I checked application.log which is in ..\j2ee\DevSuite
What I found was:

java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect
at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method)
at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.doConnect(PlainSocketImpl.java:305)
at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(PlainSocketImpl.java:171)
at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(PlainSocketImpl.java:158)
at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:452)
at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:402)
at java.net.Socket.<init>(Socket.java:309)
at java.net.Socket.<init>(Socket.java:153)
I've tried many things:

1. Modify formsweb.cfg
2. Modify Java version (actual is 1.4)
3. I've uninstall Oracle and Installed again (Default foldername Devsuite)
4. I've uninstall Oracle and Installed again (diferent name)

FYI, I use a notebook pc with Win XP OS and I use Oracle 10g with Java 1.4.2_06, Oracle JInitiator: Version 1.3.1.22, I work within a proxy, Hope someone can help me, this is really annoying, because I want to run from my local machine.

Thanks in advance
Re: FRM-92101 oracle.forms.net.ConnectionException: Forms session [message #401436 is a reply to message #399703] Tue, 05 May 2009 00:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Have you solved your problem?

Is this your first form? Can you get the 'test' form to work? Have you started the 'oc4j'? Are you connected to a network?

David
Re: FRM-92101 oracle.forms.net.ConnectionException: Forms session [message #401443 is a reply to message #401436] Tue, 05 May 2009 01:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dresendi
I know this sounds like a classic problem. Well before anything thanks for taking time and reading my post. My problem haven´t been resolved. This is not my 1st form, and yes I started my OC4J before doing all this, I am connected to a network which has proxy and firewall, and I cannot get the 'test' form when I run the default URL.
Re: FRM-92101 oracle.forms.net.ConnectionException: Forms session [message #401900 is a reply to message #401443] Wed, 06 May 2009 20:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Please confirm that this is not your first form and you are unable to run any forms on your PC.

David
Re: FRM-92101 oracle.forms.net.ConnectionException: Forms session [message #574805 is a reply to message #399703] Tue, 15 January 2013 23:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
khizar_dhakam
Hi Guru's
Even i gets similar type of error while using oracle webutil. i am running demo file to upload, download, copy, delete, directory information, open dialog box.
Client machine information work fine.

oracle.forms.net.ConnectionException: Forms session <2> aborted: unable to communicate with runtime process.
oracle.forms.net.ConnectionException: Forms session <3> aborted: unable to communicate with runtime process.
oracle.forms.net.ConnectionException: Forms session <4> aborted: unable to communicate with runtime process.
oracle.forms.net.ConnectionException: Forms session <5> aborted: unable to communicate with runtime process.

Thanks/Regards
khi
Re: FRM-92101 oracle.forms.net.ConnectionException: Forms session [message #679103 is a reply to message #574805] Wed, 05 February 2020 01:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
clintgeomathew
for this problem...what you guys done? application here with me oc4j instance its showing same message

Forms session aborted(88): unable to communicate with run time process multiple times

But my application working so far ...please reply back or whatsapp number 966507018926
Re: FRM-92101 oracle.forms.net.ConnectionException: Forms session [message #679107 is a reply to message #679103] Wed, 05 February 2020 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dresendi
I no longer work for the company where I had this issue, and I never figured out the problem so the workaround I used for debugging is using the good ol' (bad way) dbms output to see what's going on.
Re: FRM-92101 oracle.forms.net.ConnectionException: Forms session [message #679108 is a reply to message #679107] Wed, 05 February 2020 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator

Wow, a feedback 11 years later! Smile
Thanks for those who still have this problem.

Re: FRM-92101 oracle.forms.net.ConnectionException: Forms session [message #679152 is a reply to message #679108] Tue, 11 February 2020 09:25 Go to previous message
sayhi2neil
I wonder if I should start a new post for this same issue. I am relatively new to this. The only person working on Oracle Forms and Reports in our company quit and its now upto to me to make updates to all the reports. But even a minor change triggers the FRM 92101 error every time I try to run it. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I can provide more information if need be. Any help would be appreciated. I'm at my wits end.
Previous Topic: LOV issues
Next Topic: frm-92090 unexpected fatal error in client-side java code during startup (merged)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:25:40 CDT 2024