Home » Developer & Programmer » JDeveloper, Java & XML » Using JDev to easily modify XML Stylesheets (.xsl) (JDev 9.0.3.5)
Using JDev to easily modify XML Stylesheets (.xsl) [message #412345] Wed, 08 July 2009 16:13
mfisher67
Hi all -

I'm new to JDev and XML, and am trying to modify the standard PO form from EBS/BI Publisher. Since there's a default .xsl that is close to my requirement, I thought it might be faster to modify it, rather than start over w/ creating an .rtf. I simply need to add some fields which already exist in my .xsd file.

I have a .xml, .xsd, and .xsl files. My question...is it possible to use JDev to easily update my .xsl so that I can see my updates with new data in real time as I develop? Can anyone point me in the direction of some documentation that explains how to setup the JDev Project to connect to a DB and use these xml files together? I've tried using WYSIWIG 3rd-party tools in the hopes of accomplishing this task in a design-like view. No luck.

I hate to recreate the wheel, but if I don't get somewhere soon, I'm going to have to go the .rtf route.

Thanks in advance for your repsonses.

BR -
Previous Topic: ORA-29531: no method <string> in class <string>
Next Topic: How to send sms from Oracle 10g Devsuite forms
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 17 20:38:08 CDT 2024