Home » Infrastructure » Linux » Taking one hour to bootin linux (Red hot linux 4)
Taking one hour to bootin linux [message #414432] Wed, 22 July 2009 02:28 Go to next message
sarvareddysumanth
Hi,

Iam using a toshiba laptop. I have installed redhot linux in my laptop the installation went fine without any errors. While booting it is taking one hour to bootin it is stoping at " INITIALIZING PARAMETER STORAGE NETWORK..." if it once proceds from this place it is going fine without any issues and able to do my work. This problems repeats when i again restart or switch my laptop it will stop at same place and will take one hour. can anyone help me.

Laptop:TOSHIBA SATELLITE M100
Ram : 1GB
HDD :250 sata
Re: Taking one hour to bootin linux [message #414433 is a reply to message #414432] Wed, 22 July 2009 02:42 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
This is Oracle forum; "Linux" means that we discuss problems related to Oracle on Linux operating systems. As it appears that your problem has nothing to do with Oracle, this topic will now be locked. Please, find a more appropriate (i.e. Linux OS) forum.

If you, however, feel that your problem is Oracle-related, report this message to moderator, and it might be unlocked.
Previous Topic: Can I remove gcc and g++ after I installed Oracle enterprise 11g 64 bit
Next Topic: Error in writing to directory /tmp on SUSE 10 while installtion of patch in 9.2.0.4
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 13:10:47 CDT 2024