Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Auto Commit on Invoice and Update the Lines 2 Values After Post of GL
Auto Commit on Invoice and Update the Lines 2 Values After Post of GL [message #522925] Wed, 14 September 2011 08:36
raul33
Dears,

I have worked in oracle e-business suite R 12.0.4 and platform Oracle Solaris on x86-64 (64-bit).

I have Problem When Update of Inovice Values it will be saved automatically without ask me Do You Want to save the changes you have made?

and I have Payed the Invoice and transfer and Post it to the GL but I can Update the Values of of these Invoice Like ( Amount in line 2 and create new record in line 2 also.................... ), when I want to delete record in line 2 of the invoice that I post it to the GL and Click Save This Message View AP_INV_LINE_PAID.

And Not always the Distribution Account and Default Account Description will be Display in the invoice.

Regard,

[Updated on: Wed, 14 September 2011 08:46]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Open Material Transaction Interface
Next Topic: Order Import gives error as "You must specify a valid bill for this bill revision"
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 03:14:03 CDT 2024