Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Discoverer not showing all data???? help (Oracle 10gr2 discoverer 10.1)
icon5.gif  Discoverer not showing all data???? help [message #529458] Tue, 01 November 2011 04:13 Go to next message
nav2047
Hi All,

We have a view that shows the all the data that we expect, so we created a report to show that data, the report worked, then all of a sudden the report stopped showing all the data. (we did have a server move)

I checked the view and the all the data is there....

I have created a new report based on the view but it does the same thing, it doesn't bring all the data up (i get very old data), there are no conditions or anything.

Has anyone come across this problem and resolved it? if so please help, we used this view for a lot of reports.

other tables and views seem fine. i have recreated the view and i still have the same problem. Confused Confused

Kind Regards
Nav
Re: Discoverer not showing all data???? help [message #532825 is a reply to message #529458] Fri, 25 November 2011 00:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shiva77
I worked with discoverer before and faced this issue as well. Under one of the menus, there should be a sub menu to show the Discoverer properties. Under this properties , there is an option to indicate the maximum rows of data you want to retrieve.

I think in your report , a limitation is set there. That is the reason why you cant view all the records.
Re: Discoverer not showing all data???? help [message #535136 is a reply to message #529458] Mon, 12 December 2011 05:38 Go to previous message
jaganerp@gmail.com
Hi Nav,

please let me know what is the error your getting while running the report, before running the report please increase the cache and number of rows display the report.

Regards
jagan
Previous Topic: Privileges in Discoverer Administrator
Next Topic: Dynamic Reporting
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 10:02:31 CDT 2024