Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Define EIT's Oracle HRMS R12 (Oracle HRMS R12)
Define EIT's Oracle HRMS R12 [message #531983] Sat, 19 November 2011 00:45 Go to next message
mohsinsm
Hi Gurus,
I have a urgent requirement regarding EIT's in oracle HRMS
. I have defined EIT's (descriptive flexfield: SA_VISA in title: Extra person information). after defining. when assigning it in
HRMS manager-->other definitions-->security-->information types security--> , my EIT is not showing there to assign. is i am missing any steps or please provide me the complete steps to enable EIT's in orcale HRMS

Thank You.

Re: Define EIT's Oracle HRMS R12 [message #535009 is a reply to message #531983] Sun, 11 December 2011 02:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sarfarazahmedv
Hi,
Even I was facing the similar issue. Before assigning the information type to the responsiblity do run this concurrent program 'Register Extra Information Types (EITs)'. Once the program completes successfully this will insert the info type in PER_PEOPLE_INFO_TYPES table. Thereafter you can see the infotype and assign the same to responsibility. Hope this will work fine.

Thanks,
Sarfaraz Ahmed
Re: Define EIT's Oracle HRMS R12 [message #535011 is a reply to message #535009] Sun, 11 December 2011 03:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mohsinsm
Thank You For your reply,, but solved it myself.
Re: Define EIT's Oracle HRMS R12 [message #535012 is a reply to message #535011] Sun, 11 December 2011 03:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mohsinsm
Hi buddy,

do you know how to upload 500 employees into the oracle application. i have an api but i found it some difficulty.

u have any idea please share with me.. and i need another assistance from you.

In our company we are define two accrual plans -30days plan for once in a year and 21 days plan once in 2 year.

so could i define this eligibilty criteria to the employee get avail his annual leave in a year or in 2 year only..
Re: Define EIT's Oracle HRMS R12 [message #535020 is a reply to message #535012] Sun, 11 December 2011 05:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sarfarazahmedv
Thanks..I just posted in case if anybody is going through similar kind of issue must be helpful for them.
Well! Regarding uploading of employee you need to use create_employee api which will upload all your employees. For this you need to have a staging table which will have all your employees populated through sql loader(ctl file). For more details refer the api wherein you just need to pass only mandatory fields. If you have any specific error let me know otherwise. Regarding second question not too much sure right now..
Re: Define EIT's Oracle HRMS R12 [message #535068 is a reply to message #535020] Mon, 12 December 2011 01:42 Go to previous message
mohsinsm
Thank you for a kind response.

I will inform you when i done..

Once again thanks
Previous Topic: Oracle forms Personalization
Next Topic: check for number of traansaction processed in Oracle APPS 11i
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 07:19:22 CDT 2024