Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Unable to move fields (Oracle Reports Developer 10.1.2.0.2, Unix, 10 G database)
Unable to move fields [message #548875] Mon, 26 March 2012 15:46 Go to next message
TX_developer
Hi,

I am modifying an existing report. It's just a tabular format with column headers. I selected all fields and frames and turned confine mode and flex mode OFF. I need to add another column to this report so I tried to resize and then move some of the fields.

If I try to move the right side of a colum header/field in, to make it smaller, it won't let me. I can move the left side of the field in, but then it won't let me move the entire field or column header to the left. If I try to move a field over to the right, all the fields to the right side move along with it. Doesn't this normally only happen when flex or confine mode are ON?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
~k
Re: Unable to move fields [message #551011 is a reply to message #548875] Sat, 14 April 2012 15:03 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
I know it is a late answer, but ... did you check whether these fields (actually, objects) are GROUPED? You'll know that by clicking on any field - if it is not part of a group, only that field will be selected (you'll see handlers (small black rectangles) only around that field). If it is part of a group, the whole group will be selected (so handlers will show much wider selection than the field). Note that the second click on the same field will select the field itself.
Previous Topic: Multiple copies of report with different footer
Next Topic: Restirct Page feed in oracle report (merged 2)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 15:41:03 CDT 2024