Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Advice (Oracle Report Builder )
Advice [message #568884] Wed, 17 October 2012 07:07 Go to next message
yaser.modi

Dear all,

my name is Yaser, i'm a new member here and i hope i can be an active member to this useful fourm. for the past year, we have been implementing Oracle E-business Suite R12.1.3 and will go live by January 2013. however, i have been reading and searching for the recommended and easiest way to create custom reports with the R12 system. i have decided to start learning Oracle Report Builder 10g, but i couldn't get my hands on a book nor tutorials about creating reports for R12 E-business suite using Oracle Report builder.

my basic skills are SQL and PL\SQL, please advice if i should start with Oracle Report Builder? or is their a better solution? if yes, Recommend Links, PDF or Video to start with.

Thank you
Regards
Yaser
Re: Advice [message #569006 is a reply to message #568884] Thu, 18 October 2012 12:07 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
I know almost nothing about E-Business Suite, but - from what I've heard (actually, read here) is that people use Oracle Forms to create forms that are used in EBS, as well as Oracle Reports to create reports that are used in EBS. So, I guess that it would be OK if you take a look at Reports documentation.

As your questions regards EBS, would you like us to move this topic to the EBS forum? Maybe you'll get more accurate answers / suggestions there.
Previous Topic: Report 10g parameter form Error
Next Topic: Number Of Records On Run Time???
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 09:01:54 CDT 2024