Home » Developer & Programmer » JDeveloper, Java & XML » proceed registerSchema to a XSD, element becomes unwanted XMLTYPE (Oracle DB 11g Enterprise Edition Release 11.2.0.3.0-64bit)
proceed registerSchema to a XSD, element becomes unwanted XMLTYPE [message #584811] Fri, 17 May 2013 17:29
marder333
Hi All

An element of a XSD-Object "OrganisationsEinheit" has the defined type "Orgeinheit".

Definition within the XSD under the Object SyrUser:
<xs:element name="OrganisationsEinheit" type="Orgeinheit_Typ" minOccurs="0"/>

After proceeding
xdb.dbms_xmlschema.registerSchema(schemaurl => 'XSD-Name'
                                    ,schemadoc => bfilename('Schema','XSD-Name')
                                    ,local => TRUE
                                    ,genTypes => TRUE
                                    ,genbean => FALSE
                                    ,genTables => FALSE);

the type of this element receive the unwanted type REF and Object XMLTYPE instead of the type <Nested Object> and Object "Orgeinheit".

Has anybody an idea why only some Objects receive the Object XMLTYPE and other receive the Object as it is in the XSD?

If I make a small XSD with only the Object SyrUser and the associated objects/types- all works fine and I get the Object as I need for later export. But the same Object in the bigger XSD goes wrong.

Thank you very much
marder333
/forum/fa/10803/0/

[mod-edit: code tags added and image inserted into messaged body by bb]
  • Attachment: XMLTYPE.JPG
    (Size: 79.15KB, Downloaded 1883 times)

[Updated on: Sat, 18 May 2013 04:28]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: ORA-30951: Element or attribute at Xpath exceeds maximum length ORA-06512: at line 11
Next Topic: PL/SQL function with calling java class
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 04:01:19 CDT 2024