Home » Other » Suggestions & Feedback » "Like" or "Correct Answer" marking for posts
"Like" or "Correct Answer" marking for posts [message #589978] Fri, 12 July 2013 20:57 Go to next message
manubatham20

Hi,

I was just wondering, if we can have "Correct Answer +1" marking for the answers, same as the "like" button in facebook.

It will help others, in case if they have similar problem, instead of going through whole discussion, they can directly jump on to the best answer already choosen by others.

Regards,
Manu
Re: "Like" or "Correct Answer" marking for posts [message #589990 is a reply to message #589978] Sat, 13 July 2013 00:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator
This is not the option we chose.
If you read the whole discussion you will learn much more from the tries and errors than just jumping to the "solution".

Regards
Michel
Re: "Like" or "Correct Answer" marking for posts [message #591418 is a reply to message #589978] Sun, 28 July 2013 07:05 Go to previous message
Lalit Kumar B
In OTN forum you would find tags like Helpful answer and Correct answer, the poster as per his/her wish tags the posts. And the helper gets some points too. But I don't have any opinion on it. Because I simply do not understand the point system at all. Michel is absolutely correct, by reading the complete thread not only is informative, but, also a lot of incorrect practices and myths are negated.
Previous Topic: Most users ever online
Next Topic: Need to delete my account
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:59:31 CDT 2024