Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Interface of Procurement card Data with Account Payables to generate Invoices. (Oracle EBS Financials R12)
Interface of Procurement card Data with Account Payables to generate Invoices. [message #629589] Thu, 11 December 2014 07:05 Go to next message
veenadshinde@gmail.com
Hi All,

My requirement is to Interface Pcard data to Account Payables, that is the Bank provided flat files will be loaded into system and interfaced with AP to generate Invoices on the name of the Card Issuer.

Now, the Issue I am facing is :

1. I am not able to find any standard Loader Program for Loading the Back data file ( mostly in VCF format ) , for example for Credit card data loads there is a seeded concurrent program : 'Credit Card Transactions Validation Program'.
Do we have a similar program for Pcard data load also?
2. I could find the Pcard interface table : 'AP_EXPENSE_FEED_LINES_all', but when I run the validation Concurrent Program nothing happens, ( Procurement Card Transactions Validation Program ), not able to figure out where am i missing,

Has anyone implemented a similar scenario? Please do advise me, its very critical for me,

Thanks in advance,
Veena Shinde
Re: Interface of Procurement card Data with Account Payables to generate Invoices. [message #629601 is a reply to message #629589] Fri, 12 December 2014 00:41 Go to previous message
veenadshinde@gmail.com
Hi ,

I found a seeded loader program for credit card transaction named : 'Visa VCF4 Transaction Loader and Validation Program' but I could not find any for PCards.
Does any one have any experience for such PCard imports?

Please suggest me something,

Thanks,
VS
Previous Topic: update document number on recivable invoices
Next Topic: Form Personalization, how to update multi-records field updation.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 23:33:03 CDT 2024