Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » How to interactively call BI Publisher report in Forms 10g (Forms 10g Rel.2, BI Publisher 11g)
How to interactively call BI Publisher report in Forms 10g [message #641113] Mon, 10 August 2015 13:15
mazam

Dear Gurus

I am new to BI Publisher and still only learned how to develop a report in BI publisher.

Now I wish to deploy these BI reports and for this I need your guidance in the form of following questions:

May I call a BI report in interactive mode in Oracle Forms (after understanding and implementing WSDL service) ? (Interactive Mode is necessary because if its charts / dash boards are not attractive then its no difference between BI Pub.and Oracle Reports.)
What configuration I'll have to do on my application server to run BI reports? Currently I am running Oracle Forms and Reports services 10g on my Application Server.
Which version of BI Publisher reports will be compatible with Oracle Forms 10g rel.2 (10.1.2.0.2) ?
Calling a BI Publisher report from a Push Button in Oracle Forms is the only way to call a report or is there any other way to display a BI report to a user (keeping in mind that there is no ADF, APEX or a OBIEE application implemented in my organization) -

Hopefully you people will help me in understanding the above issues.

Thanks in advance.
Previous Topic: create invoice in receivable module
Next Topic: delete from employee assignment process form
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:08:47 CDT 2024