Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Weblogic & Application Server » Weblogic Installation (Weblogic 11gR2)
Weblogic Installation [message #658961] Mon, 02 January 2017 06:47 Go to next message
AyeshaSaad
Dear All
I want to install weblogic server 11gR2 at multihome (dual network cards) computer because I want to access my application from lan and wan but only my lan users are able to access application. Wan users can not access.

Please guide me, how to install/configure my weblogic for both users.

Thanks in advance.

[Updated on: Mon, 02 January 2017 09:22]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Weblogic Installation [message #658963 is a reply to message #658961] Mon, 02 January 2017 09:09 Go to previous message
John Watson
I do not know what you mean by thisQuote:
I have changed the priority of lan cards and set my second (for wan users) card at first level.
but if I were running WebLogic on a machine with two NICs set up the way you describe (which is in effect using your WebLogic server as an internet firewall) I would run an Apache web server and use that to listen on the WAN address and forward the requests to the WebLogic container. That way you don't have to expose your WebLogic to Big Bad World.
Previous Topic: Adding ssl certs to apache served web pages
Next Topic: Oracle App. Server 10g. error when accessing file on a remote server
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 06:41:29 CDT 2024