Home » Developer & Programmer » Application Express, ORDS & MOD_PLSQL » Field replacement (Oracle 11G)
Field replacement [message #665900] Fri, 29 September 2017 07:29 Go to next message
kekanap

Hallo Team

I have 2tables subd_detail and si_service_identity.
Both tables can be joined by subd_msisdn/si_msisdn AND subd_si_uid/si_uid.

si_service_indentity is the master meaning si_msisdn will have a matching si_uid. My question is how can i correct subd_msisdn/subd_su_uid combination to match what is in si_service_identity.

I hope it makes sense. Any ideas?

Regards
Re: Field replacement [message #665901 is a reply to message #665900] Fri, 29 September 2017 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSwan
Please read and follow the forum guidelines, to enable us to help you:
OraFAQ Forum Guide
How to use {code} tags and make your code easier to read

Re: Field replacement [message #665904 is a reply to message #665901] Sat, 30 September 2017 05:26 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
As SI_SERVICE_IDENTITY is a master, it means that SUBD_DETAIL's columns are set as foreign key which reference SI_SERVICE_IDENTITY columns.

If I understood you correctly, a query looks like
select * 
from subd_detail d, si_service_identity i
where d.subd_msisdn = i.si_msisdn
  and d.subd_si_uid = i.si_uid

If that's so, what do you mean by "correct subd_msisdn/subd_su_uid combination to match what is in si_service_identity"? These are foreign key columns, how/why would you "correct" them? They are used to maintain connection between those two tables so - either they match (so you can join tables) or they don't (so you can't join them).

Or, I don't understand what you are saying so - please, could you explain it once again?
Previous Topic: Sending Mail on a Condition in Apex 5.1.0.00.45
Next Topic: Showing Stats on data with 2 Input Date Fields
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 01:54:16 CDT 2024