Home » Server Options » Replication » Replication of LONGRAW in Oracle
Replication of LONGRAW in Oracle [message #75048] Sat, 12 May 2001 01:47 Go to next message
Madhukar
M'facing problem with LONGRAW datatypes while working on Advanced replication in Oracle8i.How to replicate LONG or LONGRAW datatypes in Oracle8i.(I highly appreciate the one who could give me the solution as soon as possible)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Replication of LONGRAW in Oracle [message #75050 is a reply to message #75048] Wed, 16 May 2001 05:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mehmet Acuner
As far as I know, you cannot replicate LONG and LONGRAW datatypes. We had to replicate a table that had LONG datatype and I figured out that it can not be replicated. So we changed the LONG type to CLOB, thyen it worked. I believe for LONGRAW, you should modify that column to BLOB.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Replication of LONGRAW in Oracle [message #75173 is a reply to message #75050] Thu, 09 May 2002 17:51 Go to previous message
Mahesh
When i try to replicate using cblob i get the complie state give me error and when i do select from remote server it give me error as cannot find lob locator.

please help

Mahesh
Previous Topic: how could I general a sql file from a database
Next Topic: Replication questions.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 08:36:59 CDT 2024