Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Weblogic & Application Server » Login Window
Login Window [message #76973] Tue, 27 April 2004 00:36 Go to next message
Mats
I compiled a form in forms9i developer suit and placed the form on Application Server 9i and configured the formsweb.cfg by adding a userid=scott/tiger@db1 and form=new1.fmx.

When i am accessing a form through browser by giving the url http://abc:7778/forms90/f90servlet?config=mnp, i am getting a login window wihich i don't want to appear since i have given userid=scott/tiger@db1 in formsweb.cfg.

The same form i am running on my pc by starting OCJ4, i am not getting that login window.

Someone please help me, how to remove that login window when running from AS9i.

Re: Login Window [message #77073 is a reply to message #76973] Tue, 17 August 2004 09:28 Go to previous message
Muhammad Shiraz Qureshi
This setting will only work in Oracle9i IDs if u dont want to see login window so u need to give user id in base*.html file which are located in "Oracle9iAs"/forms90/

dear right now i dont know exact name of if but it is like base*.html file and u have to give ur user name in userid=%userid% e.g userid=scott/tiger@abc

Best of luck.
Previous Topic: Urgent!application hangs
Next Topic: .Net - Oracle Web Hosting
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 02:07:45 CDT 2024