Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Problem with Report when generate to PDF ?
Problem with Report when generate to PDF ? [message #77582] Thu, 11 October 2001 03:11 Go to next message
Cuong Nguyen
I have a report which contained an picture (OLE object, Windows bitmap file format .BMP). The report work fine , except when I generate it to PDF format(RTF, HTML have this error also). Why my report work fine if send to printer, but lost picture when generate to PDF ? How can I solve this problem ? Or is there any work around technics that I can generate to a file that maintained my picture in report and I can view the result by some viewer ?
Thanks in advance for any help of you

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Problem with Report when generate to PDF ? [message #77583 is a reply to message #77582] Thu, 11 October 2001 09:25 Go to previous message
N.N.
One of the restriction in creating a PDF file is that it ignores any OLE objects, you can look it up in the help ->PDF output->restriction.
One way you can do it is: go to file, import image and select your image file. It should work.

N.N.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Previous Topic: Key Pressed event
Next Topic: Urgent
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 01:56:45 CDT 2024