Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Control to customised menus
Control to customised menus [message #77890] Mon, 10 December 2001 00:01 Go to next message
Abdur Raheem
Hi All,
I have been created customised menus,that has contained three levels i.e main menu,sub menu & sub menu's sub menu.Now my question is how can I give access specified menus to individual user and disable remaining menu items.Could u please give proper solution but not using ROLES.This is an urgent.My work has been stop due to this.
Thanks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Control to customised menus [message #77956 is a reply to message #77890] Mon, 24 December 2001 16:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pham Huy Giang
Hi Abdur Raheem
You must create a table contains several fields about your user, such as username, password ...
and you grant each of these account with a privilege, and one user can only use items in the menu you wants.

Good Lucks.
Pham Huy Giang

Re: Control to customised menus [message #77992 is a reply to message #77890] Mon, 31 December 2001 03:01 Go to previous message
Pham Huy Giang
Thanks for a better solution but I have been deactivated menus or submenus by writing plsql code.I have created three tables

1.menus
2.users
3.users_responsibility

and controlled by writing cursor "for loop",checked with login user.

Thanks.

Previous Topic: Can we disable just one of many triggers on a table ?
Next Topic: Re: i am looking for free download of developer 2000
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:05:14 CDT 2024