Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Reg program units.
Reg program units. [message #80159] Fri, 16 August 2002 22:14 Go to next message
mani
Hi,
I have one form in that i have one button.Inside that button two procedures are called.

Actually that form is developed by some one and am just doing enhancements on it.

Now the problem is the two procedures are not found anywhere(i mean neither in program units of that form nor in database).No libraries are attached.

But when i do 'find and replace' option in the menu with that procedure name its showing the procedure in the program units of the form but with grey color shaded in the body with the name in 'procedurename(procedure body)@ '...

same thing is happening for second procedure also...

CAn anyone tell me why this is happening???
Thanx in advance
Mani
Re: Reg program units. [message #80160 is a reply to message #80159] Fri, 16 August 2002 22:43 Go to previous message
Tejpal Saraswat
HI Mani
After looking ur scenerio , when u dosn't found the Program Unit Defination in the form/Database and one thing is also i am looking that one Used the @ sign when calling the Procedure , its meant for that ur procedure is been called up from Remote Database Link.

so u find some clue in this direction

with best regds
Tej
Previous Topic: how can i change text item background property only when i update data
Next Topic: Opening Files/Folders in Forms
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 17 19:53:23 CDT 2024