Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Oracle repors Error : Unhandled Internal CA Error
Oracle repors Error : Unhandled Internal CA Error [message #87927] Fri, 02 November 2001 15:09 Go to next message
john joseph
I am running a long-running Oracle Report(reports 2.5)
It runs for a few hours and then starts writing output file . The file keeps growing to quite a big size - but before it completes , the program ends with the foll error
REP-0066: Error executing CA Utility
REP-3335: Unhandled Internal CA Error

Any Ideas Please ??

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Oracle repors Error : Unhandled Internal CA Error [message #88410 is a reply to message #87927] Tue, 20 August 2002 03:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sanjay gehija
I am running a long-running Oracle Report(reports 2.5)
It runs for a few hours and then starts writing output file . The file keeps growing to quite a big size - but before it completes , the program ends with the foll error
REP-0066: Error executing CA Utility
REP-3335: Unhandled Internal CA Error
icon1.gif  Re: Oracle repors Error : Unhandled Internal CA Error [message #202037 is a reply to message #87927] Tue, 07 November 2006 23:24 Go to previous message
tsilav
I have also this problem, the errors REP-0066 and REP-3335, any else can give me the answer exact till now even i search it throught internet.
Tool i use is Oracle forms and reports developer 2000 and i call from it a report .rdf (with a button), the Report Background runs and after these errors occur on the journal.
Help me please, what is the reason of this error and can i have the solution from you?
Previous Topic: sending reports to printer
Next Topic: functions in data model (query) in oracle report
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jul 02 15:59:00 CDT 2024