Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » I'm almost dead now coz of this printing problem.Guys pls Help Me!!!!!
I'm almost dead now coz of this printing problem.Guys pls Help Me!!!!! [message #88453] Tue, 10 September 2002 06:44 Go to next message
sameer_am2002
I ve a report with different branch no's.I select the first branch no and run the report.Then again select second branch no and third one and so on.I give print command one after the other.I ve already set default landscape for this report.First page it gives perfect output for the first report.But frm the second page of the first report it starts printing frm more left side and the report gets cut out frm right.Similarly in all the other reports it gets cut out frm right.And strangely the last page of the last report it prints in the center of the page.wats happenin i dont understand.So pls pls somebody help me soughting out this problem.I'll highly appreciate.
Re: I'm almost dead now coz of this printing problem.Guys pls Help Me!!!!! [message #88454 is a reply to message #88453] Tue, 10 September 2002 07:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ram kumar
hi,
try to install printer drivers again..or else what u can do before install proper printer drivers, run the same report to different printers and check out..
if it still happens we can work in diff way.
regards
ram
Re: I'm almost dead now coz of this printing problem.Guys pls Help Me!!!!! [message #88456 is a reply to message #88454] Wed, 11 September 2002 05:27 Go to previous message
sameer_am2002
Dear its happening on each and every printer.One more thing these reports we ve migrated frm Reports 2.5 to 6.0.Is the problem comin coz of this.
Previous Topic: LOV in Reports with filter using where
Next Topic: Printing Report name as a parameter
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 12:09:57 CDT 2024