Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Buggy Report Builder in 9i DS
Buggy Report Builder in 9i DS [message #88536] Tue, 05 November 2002 16:10 Go to next message
Thomas
I have been using 9i Developer Suite to develop reports and I have trouble with the reports developer acting very buggy. What is everyone's opinion of Report Builder? I am running on Win XP, and I just went through the documentation on installation, and everything is fine. The stability problem with Reports Builder is making me consider going with Crystal Reports. I have to restart it several times a day. Has anyone had similar experiences?

Thanks
Re: Buggy Report Builder in 9i DS [message #88544 is a reply to message #88536] Thu, 07 November 2002 08:54 Go to previous message
Manish
Yeah even I have been facing problem with Reports 9i on XP. If I try to start running and in mean time try to change something my Report just freezes. Also yestarday I treid to draw chart in Reports 9i and after 4-5 start of Reports I could draw chart in report. I got XP home edition
Previous Topic: Blank Spaces of Hidden Columns in Reports
Next Topic: Reports6i-pls Help
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:11:05 CDT 2024