Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Oracle Discoverer Newbie
Oracle Discoverer Newbie [message #88816] Mon, 07 April 2003 05:15 Go to next message
neil
Hi Folks,
I am new to oracle discoverer and am using the web version 4.i. My administrator has up my tables for me and i have no problems retreiving data from them. However when I go to create conditon I can select Item with no problems but when i go to select a value I am not being presented with a list of whats in the column. for instance I want to select where employee id is equal to one of the following employess whihc i want to select. Also when I'm creating parameters where it says what default value do you want to give this parameter the arrow beside the text area is grayed out so I can't select it.Any ideas? Any help is much appreciated.

Cheers,

Neil
Re: Oracle Discoverer Newbie [message #88834 is a reply to message #88816] Tue, 22 April 2003 19:50 Go to previous message
murli
Hi Niel

I emailing this message for this Forum.Can you please let me know how to implement Oracle Discoverer report on the Web.Please help me i need to implement a report.

Thanks in Advance
Previous Topic: Oracle Discoverer-Very Urgent
Next Topic: report queue manager??? helppppppp
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:45:41 CDT 2024