Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » problem in printing total
problem in printing total [message #88887] Thu, 29 May 2003 07:29 Go to next message
Sun
Dear friends,
I have a report. with a simple query select no,name,sal from emp. And i have created a summary col to sum of sal. I want the total has to be printed only in the bottom of the page. What should i do.
The problem i face is if 2 records are there then it is printing after two records. if i have 100 records then it is printing after 100 records. I want in the last page and bottom of the page. can anyone help
Re: problem in printing total [message #88894 is a reply to message #88887] Tue, 03 June 2003 03:18 Go to previous message
magnetic
you should make a different group in the layout editor for the summary columns.
put these columns at the bottom of the page [[build a frame manually]].
check the property of the frame. there is an option to print it just at the last page.
remember that you maybe should enlarge the frame [[downwards]] of the above group [[emp data]] to make a steady distance between the data group and the summary group. otherwise the summary group will be printed just close to the data group.
Previous Topic: conversion of a developer's report output into a .pdf file
Next Topic: Control report running whit srw.run_report
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:08:54 CDT 2024