Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Have You experience this In Reports ?
Have You experience this In Reports ? [message #88897] Wed, 04 June 2003 21:01 Go to next message
Naba Jyoti Neog
Hi,

I have Report which has 5 coloums, these are as follows.

IDNO UNIT DESCRIPTION QTY RATE
-----------------------------------------------------
1. KG Description for IDNO1 3 50.20
May run into several
line like this
2. KG Description for IDNO2 3 30.00
May run into several
line like this

3. KG Description for IDNO2 5 50.00
May run into several
line like this

Now the problem is While Printing this report, the third coloumn i,e "description" last two character does not Print but QTY and RATE Prints OK. This happens
for all the records in description coloumn of a Page and for any type of Printer.

I can not explain to my client why this is happening.

Have anyone experience this ? Any Solution to this.

My Report Version is 6.

TIA

Naba J Neog
Re: Have You experience this In Reports ? [message #88904 is a reply to message #88897] Thu, 05 June 2003 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Suresh Kumar
Hi set the field property horizontal-variable or expand and vertical-fixed.
it will work.
Regards
suresh kumar T
Re: Have You experience this In Reports ? [message #88909 is a reply to message #88904] Thu, 05 June 2003 20:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Naba Jyoti Neog
Hi Suresh,

That will not solve my problem. Remember "Description" is not my Last Coloumn, there are two more coloumn QTY and RATE after Description.

My problem is for all records last two charcater of Description is not printed but QTY and RATE coloums which are after the description are printed OK. If see it in preview complete description(without any Truncation of character) is shown.

Thanks & Regards

Naba
flush justify donot work in Character moder Report [message #88931 is a reply to message #88897] Tue, 17 June 2003 07:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
islahuddin
Flush Justify do not work in Character Mode

i have developed some reports in Letter Format and i want flush justify of text lines in Reports builder.i have currently version of report builder 6.0.8.18.0.

please provide solution asap.

thanks
Re: flush justify donot work in Character moder Report [message #88941 is a reply to message #88931] Wed, 25 June 2003 06:15 Go to previous message
islahuddin
Please solution of my problem.
thanks
Previous Topic: very urgent - want to download pachset 9
Next Topic: crystal report
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:38:55 CDT 2024