Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » ole error - help - urgent
ole error - help - urgent [message #89009] Sat, 26 July 2003 14:29 Go to next message
shareef
hi,

i have created a report, in that 3 OLE objected are inserted. it was running till i colse the reports. before colsing i have compile the report and .rep is created.

now the problem is when i try to generate report by double clicking .rep it is giving a error called 'REP-4004:Error Occured while restoring OLE object'

and if i try to open the report file .rdf, it is giving the follwoing error "'REP-3335:Unhandled internel CA error' aaaaz 36". and the report is not opening.

the objects which are inserted are in the same folders. please guide me to resolve this problem, i also not have a copy of the report.

thanks in advance

shareef
Re: ole error - help - urgent [message #89046 is a reply to message #89009] Mon, 11 August 2003 01:47 Go to previous message
Rahman
A.A.W.W
hi Shareef!
for all error message there is cause & action provided in "Report Bulder Help Menu", so search "REP message" & then click on the error msg #
u'll get solution
rahman
Previous Topic: Discoverer Folders
Next Topic: is it possible to create 'Proceed' button in parameter screen
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:39:30 CDT 2024