Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » unable to display pdf drill down report in new browser window
unable to display pdf drill down report in new browser window [message #89317] Tue, 03 February 2004 06:29 Go to next message
Kumar
we run one web report in PDF format, then click on a hyperlink on the first report to call a second report, also in pdf format.

The second report appears on top of the first report in the same browser window instead of appearing in a separate browser window.

Is it true that we cannot force a hyperlink in pdf to open in a seperate browser window?

any solutions

kumar
Re: unable to display pdf drill down report in new browser window [message #89375 is a reply to message #89317] Mon, 01 March 2004 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kaveena
Hi Kumar,
could you tell me how you did the hyperlinks in pdf reports on the web? I am looking something similar to that could you send a sample scrpit for me you did.

thanks for you help...
Kaveena
Re: unable to display pdf drill down report in new browser window [message #224459 is a reply to message #89317] Wed, 14 March 2007 06:35 Go to previous message
iftikhar_79

Dear Kumar,
Please send me code of pdf drill down report on web please.
Previous Topic: Discoverer Password Expiration
Next Topic: Payment register report in 80-byte format (merged)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jul 03 05:11:03 CDT 2024