Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » How to Register a Discoverer Report in Apps?
How to Register a Discoverer Report in Apps? [message #90289] Mon, 24 January 2005 03:24 Go to next message
Yogini Joshi
Hi all,
I am very new to Discoverer and just exploring things in Discoverer Desktop and Administrator
(Discoverer 9iAS).
Can anyone tell me How to Register a Discoverer Report in Apps?
or first can we Register it in Apps? If not,What is the usual method to provide user/client with the Discoverer Reports?

Thanks n Regards,
Yogini
Re: How to Register a Discoverer Report in Apps? [message #90333 is a reply to message #90289] Mon, 31 January 2005 03:18 Go to previous message
Alejandro
as far as I know Discoverer ...you can not register a Discoverer report in APPS. The usual way to work is shared the report in Discov desktop with the responsibilities which you want, note that you have to give the same access to the Business Area in Discov Admin. Once done you have to create a menu in APPS which will run the Discoverer Viewer and set up it in the responsibilities menus.

When you click in the Discoverer Viewer menu, you will redirected to a web page where you'll see all the reports which you coul run.
Previous Topic: Loosing Parameters going into internet.
Next Topic: Oracle Discoverer - Date Format
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 18 07:45:45 CDT 2024