Home » Developer & Programmer » Designer » data modelling.
data modelling. [message #90720] Thu, 09 September 2004 00:57 Go to next message
vijay akkineni
Hi

There's a scenario in my project .. i have something called a panel entity and The user can give a operational range for the panel  like 16 aug 2004 to 20 sep 2004 and he can select the days when he wants the panel to be operated like mondays and fridays ....and also he can give the timing of operations like the panel is active from 12pm to 12:30 pm .and 1:pm to 1:30 pm ..how to datamodel such secanario's ......

Please help me...

Regards,

Vijay Akkineni.

Re: data modelling. [message #90722 is a reply to message #90720] Sun, 12 September 2004 21:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sambit
Is this design u have specified goin to be used for any security purpose !!???

Would help if you could explain your requirement in a better and a more detailed way !?

Thanks
Sambit.
Re: data modelling. [message #90747 is a reply to message #90720] Mon, 18 October 2004 20:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
susmitha kilaru
hello vijay! I came across ur request for help regarding the panel entity....sumthing like that.i think ur doubt may be cleared by someone by this time as it is posted long back.but i can help u if u still hav any doubts regarding that.i can give my professors mail id to u.am a grad student in USA.
cheers
susmitha
Re: data modelling. [message #90748 is a reply to message #90747] Mon, 18 October 2004 20:39 Go to previous message
susmitha kilaru
hello vijay! I came across ur request for help regarding the panel entity....sumthing like that.i think ur doubt might be cleared by someone by this time as it is posted long back.but i can help u if u still hav any doubts regarding that.i can give my professors mail id to u.am a grad student in USA.
cheers
susmitha
Previous Topic: What are the main steps involved for OLTP database design
Next Topic: system assigned keys
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 13:14:05 CDT 2024