Home » Developer & Programmer » Data Integration » Re: Data Warehouse Jobs - Richmond, VA
Re: Data Warehouse Jobs - Richmond, VA [message #92915] Wed, 06 March 2002 10:14 Go to next message
Sam Crowe
Adrienne,

Your posting for implementation personnel caught my eye. Here at TIGER we specialize in providing services and providing a first time best fit solution for just such a need. We are located just south of Richmond in Midlothian and would love to arrange a meeting for you to explore
our offerings. In fact I found your information while searching for local people to invite to our
Supply Chain Educational Seminar and Technology Show here in Richmond. It's free to registered guests and we have some slots available for the show on the 14th.
In addition to providing the proper integration services, TIGER's other core competencies include
LARGE SCALE SYSTEMS ROLL OUTS, AUTOMATED DATA COLLECTION WIRELESS BACKBONES, WMS, and WAREHOUSE MARKING SOLUTIONS. Call me if this is of any interest to you.

Best Regards,

Sam Crowe
Account Executive
TIGER Bar Code Systems, Inc.
800-218-3282 ext. 113
804-744-4887 fax
Re: Data Warehouse Jobs - Richmond, VA [message #92941 is a reply to message #92915] Tue, 07 May 2002 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yogita Ranadive
GlobalCynex Inc., is an information technology consulting, training and products firm specializing in Data Warehousing, Decision Support, OLAP,Business Intelligence Systems, Web Designing, Web Development, ERP/ CRM Solutions that helps businesses of all sizes turn their data into powerful information.

Thanks & Regards
Yogita
804-918-7229
Re: Data Warehouse Jobs - Richmond, VA [message #92968 is a reply to message #92915] Thu, 20 June 2002 09:16 Go to previous message
Arvin Fitzgerald
I have 1 yr exp. in Warehousing and Manufactoring. I use to work at Sara Lee in Martinsville.
Previous Topic: Remote Viewer
Next Topic: Re: Oracle Warehouse Builder contract
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 03:57:13 CDT 2024