Home » Developer & Programmer » Data Integration » Urgent!!!Oracle Express Web Publisher
Urgent!!!Oracle Express Web Publisher [message #93035] Mon, 07 October 2002 22:29 Go to next message
Sam
I try to create web pages using Express Stored Procedure Language (coded in Express Administration), when i want to publish the web pages in the web browser, there's error message display on the web browser, the program that i've been created is as below:

DEFINE SALES PROGRAM
PROGRAM
call xwd_meta.init
call xwd_attachdb('XADEMO.DB')

call xp_sllimit('geography', 'level', 'select', 'standard', 'L2')
call xp_sllimit('product', 'level', 'select', 'standard', 'L2')
call xp_sllimit('channel', 'cube', 'standard','TOTALCHANNEL')
call xp_sllimit('time', 'family', 'select', 'standard', joinlines('L1nL2nL3'), '1996')
call xwd_setpropvalb('View', 'enableprint', yes)

call xwd_vwpg.create('JAVATABLE', 'F.SALES')
END

The error message is as below:

In stored procedure _XWA_PAGE.RUN: An Express Source Page requires the program specified to return a page handle (program SAMPLE did not return a page handle.)
In stored procedure _XWA_PAGE.RUN:

In stored procedure _XWD_TARGETPROC:

OR

In stored procedure _XWA_PAGE.RUN: The following Express Server error occurred: (BADHIER) standard is not a valid hierarchy.
In stored procedure _XWD_TARGETPROC:

Plea help & guide me how to solve this problem asap.
Thanks a lot!!!
Re: Urgent!!!Oracle Express Web Publisher [message #93052 is a reply to message #93035] Mon, 04 November 2002 03:54 Go to previous message
Fodye CISSE
Hi, You can try the followings :
-> Replace call xwd_vwpg.create('JAVATABLE', 'F.SALES') by :
return xwd_vwpg.create('JAVATABLE', 'F.SALES')

-> For the error : '(BADHIER) standard is not a valid hierarchy' , remember that Hierarchy names are CASE SENSITIVE . If you are using the XADEMO database provided with Express, the 'standard' hierarchy of the TIME dimension is 'STANDARD' (upcase).
Hope this will help.
Previous Topic: express server service wont start
Next Topic: Partitioning problems
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:12:46 CDT 2024