Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Oracle Payables 11i - Accouting Process Workaround !
Oracle Payables 11i - Accouting Process Workaround ! [message #95035] Fri, 06 September 2002 01:52 Go to next message
SANDY
Hello there,
We are currently using Oracle AP 11i, our problem occurs when a segment in the accounting flexfield is end_dated or an individual code combination is disabled in GL. This has the knock on effect of invoices in AP being unposted, upon viewing the invoice the accounting flexfield appears as blank - with the following error message: 'APP-FND-00756: Cannot find combination CCID=1 CODE=GL# SET=101'.

Our current workaround is to either eliminated the end_date against the segment causing the problem in GL or renable the individual Code Combination. After this is done everything works fine. We then have to go and end_date the segment/disable the code combination. This situation occurs very regularly and is extrememly time consuming. We are interested to hear if anyone else has firstly come across this before, and secondly has a better solution i.e. time efficient.

Thanks in advance for your help

Sandy (UK)
Re: Oracle Payables 11i - Accouting Process Workaround ! [message #95039 is a reply to message #95035] Mon, 09 September 2002 05:33 Go to previous message
Daniel Somogyi
There is no workaround. Either you have to re-end-data the codecombination or you can enter a new one, when you go to Accounting - Update Accounting menu, and query your specific document and enter error as status, or query the invoice number or payment documents. You will fing all accounting lines for the document, and if you scroll down you will get the line that is in error. The Accounding Code Combination should be empty, and you could enter a valid codecombination that might substitue the end-dated one.

hope this helped...
Daniel
Previous Topic: Workflow Help
Next Topic: Oracle Applications Training
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 06:32:39 CDT 2024