Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » I will pay for the services, if some one can Install Oracle Apps 11i on my system
I will pay for the services, if some one can Install Oracle Apps 11i on my system [message #95379] Fri, 03 October 2003 23:59 Go to next message
Pranveer
If some one can help me installing Oracle Apps 11i on my system. I will pay for their services.

Thanks,
Pranveer
Re: I will pay for the services, if some one can Install Oracle Apps 11i on my system [message #95380 is a reply to message #95379] Tue, 07 October 2003 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
drs
Hi,

could you please tell some details? where, system, etc.
please email to dansom2003@yahoo.com

D.
Re: I will pay for the services, if some one can Install Oracle Apps 11i on my system [message #95383 is a reply to message #95380] Thu, 09 October 2003 21:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pranveer
Hello,

I was waiting for your responce for my earlier mail. I dont know if you had received it or not.

I am in New York and I am travelling to San Francisco this monday and will be there for two weeks.

Let me know where you are located, so that I will travel to your place and learn Instalation. As I said before I will pay for your services.

Will be waiting for your responce.

Thanks,

Pranveer
Re: I will pay for the services, if some one can Install Oracle Apps 11i on my system [message #95425 is a reply to message #95383] Mon, 15 December 2003 08:37 Go to previous message
Marcel
Hi,
I am not located in USA but if you want I can help (teach) you remotely (VNC, RAdmin, PcAnywhere) on installation of Oracle Apps 11i.
Post a reply message or write me an email on marcel_comendant@yahoo.com if it is acceptable for you.
Best regards,
Marcel

Previous Topic: Multi-langual Display in Forms
Next Topic: Single Sign On for 9i Portal
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 18:35:19 CDT 2024