Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Oracle CRM
Oracle CRM [message #96136] Tue, 31 August 2004 01:50 Go to next message
Saurabh
Hi everybody

I'm Saurabh, presently at Chennai working with an IT company in the Marketing deptt. Recently have been presented from within the organisation with an opportunity to get involved in a project on Oracle CRM as a functional Consultant. I am an MBA with around 6 yers of experience in marketing, advertising, Direct marketing PR & well worsed with web promotion.

Since the time i joined have been looking forward to becoming a Functional consultant and presently have been thrown with this once in a life time opportunity. I have been searching desperately every corner of Chennai to see if some can help me and guide me with basics needed to become a Oracle CRM functional consultant and orovide training/training materials, so that i can slog on my own. I have not found any body yet.

I humbly request you all to help me, so that i can give an honest attempt to take the opportunity presented to me .

Dear firends i am writing this with lots of hope and I honestly thank every one, who would help and gide me.

You can reach me at Phone :+91-9884134809 or mail : narainsaurabh@rediffmail.com.

Thanking u

Regards

Saurabh
Oracle CRM From Oracle [message #96700 is a reply to message #96136] Wed, 12 January 2005 21:17 Go to previous message
Sutheesh
Hi
I can help you just send me a mail if you feel that its not too late.

Let me know your
contact no and mail id also.

Thanks & Regards
Sutheesh T
Education Division
Oracle India Private Limited
visit : http://oracle.com/education

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 13:15:48 CDT 2024