Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Variable to capture the value of "Blank?" DCM
Variable to capture the value of "Blank?" DCM [message #104667] Tue, 28 December 2004 20:03 Go to next message
Jyothi
Can anybody tell me which variable is used to capture the field "Blank?" (Y/N) of a DCM?
I have written a query for a field to check whether the value is null or not. This DCM has only one field. If the value is not present on the CRF, the Data Entry will mark the DCM as blank and my query will not fire. So I want to alternatively check for the value of the field "Blank?" of the DCM.
Re: Variable to capture the value of "Blank?" DCM [message #150951 is a reply to message #104667] Mon, 12 December 2005 04:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexmad
Hi,

I had the same problem and didnt find any way to control the blank variable value. Anycase, to control whether the DCM is present or not, or the DCM has been marked as blank, I use to set an alias for a DCM wich is always present in each patient/record (patient registry or any other similar) marked as primary reference and after I do set a new alias for the dcm to be blank controlled and tick the mark for the "Place Holder" field. Then select any variable for the second alias and pick the variablename$HAS_DATA system option and declare the procedure as... variablename$HAS_DATA = 'N' as query being 'variablename' the one you selected for your study.

It always runs on every case when it finds any DCM for that alias marked as blank or not filled in. Can find edit check it in the discrepancy database, not in the RDC.

Good luck!!
Re: Variable to capture the value of "Blank?" DCM [message #150976 is a reply to message #150951] Mon, 12 December 2005 06:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Frank
what is a dcm? and a rdc? a crf?

Re: Variable to capture the value of "Blank?" DCM [message #150982 is a reply to message #150976] Mon, 12 December 2005 07:56 Go to previous message
Alexmad
These words are applicable to Oracle Clinical Environment and are used to define parts of database files.

DCM: Data Collection Module (A group of questions with similar characteristics)
RDC: Remote Data Capture
CFR: Case Report Form (A questionnarie released in paper)
Previous Topic: Admin profiles to change colour
Next Topic: Could not start the OracleConcMgrVIS_fin service on Local Computer.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 10 05:05:34 CDT 2024