Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » How can we attach concurrent program with concurrent manager in 11i
icon14.gif  How can we attach concurrent program with concurrent manager in 11i [message #109811] Tue, 01 March 2005 02:32 Go to next message
pigupta
Hi,

I want to to know how can one concurrent program be attached with concurrent manager.
Because when i try to run concurrent program at that time I am getting error that there is no concurrent manager attched with this program.
So kindly tell me how to do it in oracle application 11i. If possible, then please give full detail with responsibility name, navigation path to do it and any other details which required to do so.

Waiting for reply.

Thanks.

Regards,
Piyush Gupta
Re: How can we attach concurrent program with concurrent manager in 11i [message #109953 is a reply to message #109811] Wed, 02 March 2005 05:55 Go to previous message
rams_india

Hi

Attaching concurrent program with concurrent manager.

u should fallow the fallowing steps.

1. create exucutable file
2. Define the concurrent program
3. Request to the concurrent manager
i am attaching the full details of this . Please go through this.If u khave any doubts contact me .

Rams
Previous Topic: plz tell me the complete details that how to create workflow process examine ny database table??
Next Topic: OPM
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 30 21:12:14 CDT 2024