Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Weblogic & Application Server » Anyone having answer
Anyone having answer [message #110371] Mon, 07 March 2005 02:03 Go to next message
amtul
hello
i am new to Oracle 9i Application Server.i am working in an organisation where database is already on oracle 9i and application is developed using designer form 4.5 and reports 2.5 distributed among users through shared folders. i have installed oracle 9i application server rel 9.0.2.0.1 and infrastructure successfuly.
i need to configure this application server with the 9i database and application already made and configured on separate server.
i need help how to configure it. any help in this regard is appreciated.
thanks
amtul
Re: Anyone having answer [message #110449 is a reply to message #110371] Mon, 07 March 2005 13:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
andrew again
you'll be able to an exact answer on metalink.oracle.com Your DBA team may be able to get you registered and give you the CSI number you'll need.
Lost the Track [message #110753 is a reply to message #110449] Thu, 10 March 2005 00:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
amtul
hello
i tried to use metalink.oracle.com site but i do not have CSI code what to do next . is there any site from where i can get free help.

kindly this is urgent. any help in this regard will be appreciated.
amtul
Re: Anyone having answer [message #110806 is a reply to message #110371] Thu, 10 March 2005 08:24 Go to previous message
Mahesh Rajendran
Account Moderator
Honestly,
Your need is beyond the scope of any forum.
Please refer the documentation.
You can get the step by step installation instruction.

You have installed the infrastructure only.
For 9ias you need to install the middle-tier also ( for FORMS and REPORTS).
then you may need to migrate your old forms 4.5 apps to the newer version.
It is very different in 9ias and it is a vast area.
As Andrew said you need tech support ( to download all the patchsets, bug fixes etc).
any web forum or OTN ( oracle technology network) can assist you to some level ( if you have specific issues) and it is impossible to teach the technology.

[Updated on: Thu, 10 March 2005 08:28]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Login Issue
Next Topic: How to Deploy JDEV10g webapp to Oracle9iAS
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 21:24:48 CDT 2024